by Clubhouse Jr. staff
toilet paper roll
orange patterned fabric
small twig (or cinnamon stick)
green pipe cleaner
wide green ribbon
1. Lay the toilet paper roll on a 22-inch square piece of orange fabric and thin batting.
2. Gently tuck the fabric into the toilet paper roll, one corner at a time.
3. Poke a twig into the center.
4. Twist a green pipe cleaner around your finger and pull it off. Poke in one end next to the stick.
5. Have Mom tie a big ribbon around the neck of the twig and pipe cleaner, trimming the ends to a point.
6. Ask Mom where she would like your perfect pumpkin to go.
This article first appeared in the October 2012 issue of Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2012 by Focus on the Family. Photo © Ron Nickel.