Polka Dot Christmas Tree
by Clubhouse Jr. Staff
3-4 clay pots of sizes that will stack to form a tree shape
1 1/2-inch wooden star
acrylic paint (green, yellow and various colors)
new pencil eraser
1. Paint each pot green and let dry.
2. Paint star yellow and let dry.
3. Stack your tree and glue it together.
4. Put different colors of paint on a paper plate. Using one color at a time, dip the end of a new pencil eraser into paint and carefully press a polka dot onto your tree. Rinse off your eraser and repeat with another color.
5. When all colors are dry, carefully glue two tips of the star to the top of your tree.
This article first appeared in the December 2010 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2010 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Photo © Lexie Rhodes.