Showers of Blessings
by Kate Yoder
fishing line or yarn
1. Draw one large cloud on a piece of white paper and cut it out. Trace the cloud on a second piece of paper and cut it out.
2. Draw large raindrops on the blue paper and cut them out.
3. On each raindrop, write one thing you are thankful for.
4. Cut many different lengths of fishing line.
5. Tape one raindrop to each piece of fishing line.
6. Tape the other end of the fishing line to the cloud so your raindrops dangle from the cloud.
7. After attaching all raindrops, glue the clouds together back to back.
8. Glue cotton balls to your cloud and thank God for showering you with blessings.
This article originally appeared in the March 2006 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2006 by Kate Yoder. Used by permission. Photo © Ron Nickel.