by Carol Brown
black felt for ears and tail
small bell on a string
1. Paint the clothespins black. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut an avocado shape from the cardboard that’s about 5 inches long and 3 inches wide.
3. Once the clothespins dry, attach them to the wider side of the cardboard for legs.
4. Wrap yarn around the cardboard and the tops of the clothespins. Leave room for the lamb’s face.
5. When you finish wrapping the yarn, stuff the loose end under the wrapped yarn.
6. Stand your lamb up. Glue an ear on each side of the head.
7. Glue on a black felt tail.
8. Place the bell around the lamb’s neck.
This article first appeared in the April 2012 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2012 by Carol Brown. Used by permission. Photos © 2012 Ron Nickel.