Bugs on a Log
by Audrey Hebbert
wooden craft sticks
carob or chocolate chips
1. Peel banana and cut in half.
2. Push a craft stick into flat end of banana halves and place on plate.
3. Spread a layer of yogurt on banana halves.
4. Sprinkle nuts, chips and cinnamon on top.
5. Place banana pops in the freezer for two hours and serve frozen.
This article first appeared in the June 2005 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse magazine. Copyright © 2005 by Audrey Hebbert. Used by permission. Photo © Ron Nickel.