by Clubhouse Jr. staff
2 slices of bread
regular or chocolate-covered pretzels
brown and red M&Ms
1. Spread an even layer of peanut butter on one slice of bread. Lay the second slice on top.
2. Ask a parent to cut off the crust.
3. Cut sandwich in half at the corner to form two triangles.
4. Stick pretzels into peanut butter on long side of triangle to make antlers.
5. Place brown M&Ms for eyes and a red M&M for a nose.
Copyright © 2010 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Clubhousejr.com