Go Fish Cupcakes
by Clubhouse Jr. staff
pastry bag (optional)
1. Allow baked cupcakes to cool.
2. Fill the pastry bag with frosting and pipe out a swirly wave pattern. (Or you can spread it with a knife.)
3. Tie thread to a pretzel stick to make a fishing pole.
4. Press toothpick into the "mouth" of the gummy fish to make a hole. Push the end of the thread into the hole. (The gummy candy will close over the thread.)
5. Place the pretzel in the frosting to make it look like you just "caught the big one!"
This article first appeared in the June 2011 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2012 Focus on the Family. Used by permission.