by Clubhouse Jr. staff
1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls (8 total)
8 thin ham slices
8 Swiss cheese slices
1. Open dough and lay out triangles on baking sheet.
2. Place one slice of ham and cheese on each triangle.
3. Fold over each triangle and pinch edges to create a pocket.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
5. Serve with grapes or apple slices for a complete meal.
TThis article first appeared in the October 2006 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2006 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Photo © Ron Nickel.