Oh-So-Good Snow Cocoa
by Christine Tangvald and Rondi DeBoer
2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
1/8 teaspoon salt
candy cane (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Ask a parent to boil some water.
3. Scoop 2 to 4 tablespoons into a mug of hot water and stir until dissolved.
4. Use mini marshmallows to create a happy face.
5. Stir with a candy cane and sip to your lips’ content!
Copyright © 2011 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Clubhousemagazine.com. Illustration © Susan Reagan.