by Clubhouse Jr. staff
1 package frozen rolls, thawed
1 bag large marshmallows
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
6 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Press the rolls into flat circles.
2. Place a marshmallow in the center of each roll and pinch the dough around it.
3. Roll the marshmallow-filled rolls into round balls.
4. Brush each ball with butter and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Let the rolls rise for 30 to 45 minutes. Then bake them at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until they’re golden brown.
6. Cut one open. Just like the tomb on Easter Sunday, these rolls are empty!
This article first appeared in the April 2012 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2012 Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Photo © 2012 Ron Nickel.