by Clubhouse Jr. staff
whole wheat tortillas (fajita size)
butter-flavored cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and make sure tortillas are room temperature.
2. Fold a tortilla in half, creating a half circle. Fold in half again to create a wedge.
3. Hold the tip and cut out designs from sides and edges.
4. Unfold the tortilla and lay it flat on waxed paper on a cookie sheet.
5. Mist tortilla with cooking spray and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar.
6. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp. Allow tortilla to cool, then enjoy!
This article first appeared in the January 2007 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine. Copyright © 2007 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Photo © Ron Nickel.